DECEMBER 12, 2018
the basic, underlying framework or features of a system or organization or basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g., building, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise
We need to take care of our personal infrastructure through the activities we do for our health.
Eat, Move, Sleep… and get adjusted!
. . So our OUTER frame. the structure we LUG around all day.. functions better!
Here is a cool article below..
But you live in a city with horrible roads.
Can your car perform at its supposed speed? How would you feel?
Imagine you have the world’s greatest computer.
But you run out of electricity.
Can your computer assist your work in any way? How would you feel?
Your optimum performance and potential are limited because you lack infrastructure.
At the society level, the infrastructure we usually talk about are roads, electricity and connectivity. We often take it for granted when it’s there. But once we lose it, our life is turned upside down.
Infrastructure is definitely important.
At the same time, there is another more subtle, yet crucial level of infrastructure:
Your personal infrastructure.
- Your personal infrastructure is health. Without health, you can’t really do anything, no matter how ambitious you are.
- Your personal infrastructure is good habits. Without good habits, each day becomes your worst enemy, no matter how much better you aim to be.
- Your personal infrastructure is growth mindset. Without growth mindset, where you are today is where you will be 10 or 20 years later, no matter how high your IQ is.
- Your personal infrastructure is conscience. Without conscience, you will harm everyone and ultimately yourself, no matter how strict regulations are.
- Your personal infrastructure is peace of mind. Without a peace of mind, you have defeated yourself even before the world defeats you, no matter how hard the world actually tries to help you.
Based on my experience, it’s simply impossible to overstate the importance of personal infrastructure.
Start building your personal infrastructure today.
It will benefit you for a lifetime.